Thursday, March 20, 2014
This week Mommy has off for Spring Break and Daddy and I thought it would be a great time to start potty training you because you've been asking about big girl panties and have even gone on the potty at home at Jen Jen's house. We started our journey on Saturday...you peed through your panties over 8 times...and pooped once. Not a good day...Sunday you did a little better, only a couple successes and many accidents. Monday was ok, the morning was rough, mommy cried in the bathroom when you weren't around...but Daddy came down in the afternoon and you went pee pee for him. We had some successes on Monday night too! Tuesday was even better, Emi and JoJo came over and hung out with us and you did so great going potty! Needless to say, it's been a work in progress and I am proud of you thus far!
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Here are some of the things you're loving right now...
- Treasure by Bruno Mars
- you as for it every time we get into the car and proceed to say "dance Mama" if I'm not moving to the song while I drive
- you know many of the lyrics to the song and your favorite part is "ooh ooh ooooooo" as well as the part where he says "you, you, you, you are" during that part you point to whomever is around
- Graham Crackers
- "Caker Mama", "Caker please" are VERY common phrases heard at our house these days
- Bubble Guppies
- you LOVE your "gubble guppies"
- you know ALL of their names and you answer the questions they ask while watching the show
- you are becoming quite the collector of bubble guppies items, we have stuffed animals, panties, pjs, cups, coloring books, stickers, board books, and movies of these little guppies
- Music (other than Bruno Mars)
- you LOVE to sing, you always sing Sunshine, Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABCs