Friday, July 22, 2011

Nani sees you for the First Time

Today Mommy was having some pain in her belly and it made me worry about you so I called into the Dr. They asked me to come in to get a check up and since Daddy was at work, Nani came with me. We got to see you again on the sonogram screen! Boy, you have gotten so much bigger, now your about the size of a green olive! We could see the profile of your face and even your arms and legs! This time your heart was beating 189 beats per minute! You were prefect in Mommy's tummy, the Dr. said everything was great and Mommy was just having growning pains to get ready for the next 8 months of carrying you! When Nani saw you on the screen she cried, she loves you so much already! We all do!
I love you!
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. My darling grandchild, I want you to know that your Nani is crazy in love with you already. I can't wait to meet you and love and kiss you. We will have such great times. My heart is overflowing with love for you.. xoxoxo
    Love,
    Nani

    ReplyDelete