Saturday, November 10, 2012

To my Angel Girl

Gianna,
  You are getting so big so quickly.  You amaze me everyday!  Today you were playing with something and I asked you if Mommy could have it and you gave it to me.  Then you reached your hand out and I gave it back to you.  It was such a fun game and I thouroughly enjoyed watching you "give things to mommy".  Each day that passes my love for you grows.  It is so hard to believe all of that love fits in my heart! I love the way your smile lights up the room and everyone that you smile at smiles back at you.  I know that your sweet and innocent smile makes not only my day but the days of complete strangers.  I am so lucky to be your Mommy!  Seeing you grow and learn is truly the greatest accomplishment of my life!  I love you to the stars!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment