Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beginning of Summer FUN...

So I haven't been doing the best at updating the blog, you have kept me VERY busy since our summer vacation has started, Miss Gianna.   Here are some highlights of our summer thus far...
 The weather has been great and you have been begging to "chak"!  You love to be outside and watch the birds and do bubbles!  Mommy has stocked up on a LOT of bubbles for the summer!


 You must have been really tired after our first couple days at home...you never sleep on me like this, but I will take advantage of it anytime!



 We went to Deanna Rose with Emily, Leslie, Max and Charlie today!  It was GREAT weather for it, you loved looking at the animals but would not get too close...I think you were a little scared!

















No comments:

Post a Comment