Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014


Today was the BEST Valentine's day Mommy has had in awhile, the only thing that could've made it better is if I had the day off and we could've spent the entire day as a family...
You and Daddy totally spoiled me with flowers this morning, the makeup I wanted, a memory box and a stepping stone kit for you to put your hand and foot prints in!  According to Daddy you helped him pick out everything yesterday...good work little one!  
Mommy and Daddy got you an Elmo movie and some M&M's!
Now back to our family Valentine's night...we had a BLAST!  We started the night rolling out sugar cookies, baking them and decorating them, then we ate heart shaped pizza, after that we had one of our yummy decorated cookies for dessert then we ended our family time watching Planes and of course cuddling on the couch!  I LOVED every second of my Valentines with you and daddy!









No comments:

Post a Comment