Tuesday, December 6, 2011

29 weeks...already?!

Time sure has been flying lately.  Daddy and I keep saying we can't believe we are getting ready for your arrival; setting up your room, buying you clothes (LOTS of clothes), and reading about your fun developments in Mommy's tummy!  You have truly been such a blessing for us and we cannot even begin to tell you how much we love you!  It is so much fun to feel you moving all around and you make Daddy and I laugh because when he sings to you, you kick Mommy so hard. I think it's because you don't like Daddy's song choices (he's been making up his own songs) but Daddy thinks your kicking out of excitement! =)
Mommy and Daddy have their first Baby Care class next Tuesday night.  We will get to learn all about how to take care of you once you're here!  I cannot believe your due date is less that 11 weeks away!  Mommy cannot wait to see your beautiful face and hold you in her arms!!!
I love you more than words, my precious Baby Girl!

1 comment: