Saturday, March 31, 2012

A week of firsts

This week was Mommy's first week back at school, Daddy's first week with a new work schedule 1145-830, and your first week at Miss Denise's house.  Wow, we all had a week of adjustments!!  Mommy didn't do as bad with the changes as I though I would, I cried Sunday, a little bit on Monday, a lot on Wednesday while I was driving to school and looked in the mirror and saw your empty seat and a little on Thursday because I just couldn't get enough hugs and kisses from you I missed you so much.  All in all I feel like I did better than expected.
Daddy did pretty well with his change in schedule too. Monday he was a running a tad late, Tuesday he lost his keys and you weren't cooperating but Wed-Fri went smoothly.

 He even took you on a morning walk and let you have some play time with your friends.
(as he called it)



 Here are some pictures Miss Denise took this week...you really like it there!
You love chatting with her in the mornings


hungry and sleepy getting ready to eat
You with Miss Denise-she loves watching you and you love hanging out with her =)

pooped out

No comments:

Post a Comment